Medeologix not only provides CDMO service for components like medical tubing, balloons, and catheters, etc., we also provide professional assembly & secondary operations which can combine into a one-stop shop to save your time and cost for production.
Secondary Balloon & Catheter Processing
Our laser welding abilities can enable us to prototype a functioning balloon catheter to your specifications.
Hot Die Bonding & Necking
We can develop and validate manufacturing processes to make balloon catheters for high-volume production.
Adhesive & Thermal Bonding
We provide reliable bonding technologies to meet your requirements, applications, and budgets.
Memory setting is achieved by heat treating Nitinol in a fixture to program the desired shape to match your design needs and specifications.
The reliable and precise spray coating technology brings a uniform and smooth coating on the surface of balloon and catheter.
Pleating & Wrapping
World-class technology for pleating and warrping to help minimize the profile and provide a uniform deployment of the balloon.
Assembly & Packaging
At Medeologix, we provide value-added services that make your medical devices stand out from the others. We offer expert capabilities at every step of the manufacturing process, from concept to scale-up production and sterilization. Our customers enjoy premium service options and technologies suited to their needs.
Final Assembly Processes
- Extensive inline controls on product safety and functionality.
- Manual, semi- and fully-automatic assembly.
Packaging and Labeling
- Provide customized and specific packaging solutions.
- Compliance with regulatory standards.
Warehouse and Distribution
- Clean and well-maintained warehouse.
- Proper storage, handling, inventory control, serial number and lot tracking.
- All batches of sterilization are traceable.
- Process validation for sterilization and sterile barrier systems.